Content Marketing Training – Advanced (1 Day Course)
[vc_row type=”full_width_background” bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left” top_padding=”5″ bottom_padding=”0″][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Home > Training > Courses[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row type=”full_width_background” bg_position=”left top” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_color=”#ffffff” text_color=”dark” text_align=”left”][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Content Marketing Training – Advance Level
- (1 Day Course)
We’re always hearing that ‘everyone’s a publisher now’, but many businesses lack the editorial skills and mindset required to deliver on this content-led approach to marketing.
Content marketing can raise your brand profile, boost your SEO, support conversions, and help you deepen relationships with prospects and customers. With Google rewarding brands for high-quality, shareable content, the business case for content marketing has become a formality. In the words of marketing guru Seth Godin, ‘content marketing is all the marketing that’s left.’
Content marketing demands an essentially editorial approach to the planning, creation and governance of your content. This course will guide you through a series of key editorial techniques and practices that you can use to introduce or refine the content-marketing activity in your own organisation.
Developed by seasoned content marketing professionals and former journalists, this course will provide lots of practical advice, relevant case histories and useful exercises to help you establish and/or refine a rolling editorial operation as a core part of your digital marketing activity.
Course Requirements: Use of a laptop or tablet is optional.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for anyone involved in the planning or creation of content for marketing purposes – or the review and management of such activities. That means everyone from SEO and online PR people to content strategists and digital marketers of all kinds.
How will I benefit?
On completing the course, you’ll be able to:
- Assess your team’s readiness to adopt or refine an editorial approach to your marketing activities
- Understand key principles and techniques that inform an editorial production process
- Recognise what makes a good idea… and share lots of tips about how to generate more of them
- Start putting together a content plan based on your goals and your users’ information needs
- Use content types and formats to help you refine your content creation process
- Improve and maintain the quality of your content, even if your authors are non-editorial
What will I learn?
The course covers:
- ‘We’re all publishers now’ – but what makes a good publisher?
- The 5 Ss of content marketing (Searchable, Shareable, Sustainable, Specialist, Supportive)
- Brainstorming sustainable, effective editorial ideas
- Building out your editorial calendar
- Finding subject matter experts
- Developing content that’s both useful AND search-friendly
- Content formats for content authors
- Style guides, proofing checklists and other tools for controlling editorial quality
firstname.lastname@example.org – 0207 097 8525
BOOK YOUR PLACE
For the latest course dates please register your interest and we will notify you by email as soon as the course dates are available.
[/vc_column_text][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_column_text]
email@example.com – 0207 097 8525
[/vc_column_text][divider line_type=”No Line”][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_column_text]Training Course available in these locations:
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- new Jersey
- Abu Dhabi
[/vc_column_text][divider line_type=”No Line”][vc_column_text]Testimonials[/vc_column_text][testimonial_slider][testimonial title=”Testimonial” id=”1402515780-1-44″ name=”Campaign Manager, Moneygram” quote=”Great timing, good ideas, full of examples and very interactive.”] Click the edit button to add your testimonial. [/testimonial][testimonial title=”Testimonial” id=”1402515780-2-74″ name=”Ecommerce Co-ordinator, Next” quote=”The workshops and case studies were a particular favourite and were very useful and relevant to our affiliate program. The course was very flexible with lots of discussion. “] Click the edit button to add your testimonial. [/testimonial][/testimonial_slider][/vc_column][/vc_row]